Pages

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Pure Innocence Cutie

Hello everyone.  Happy Thursday!  Only one more day 'til the weekend.  Thought I would show you another bright card to help celebrate Spring.


I used My Favorite Things Pure Innocent 'Cute is what I do' stamp set for this adorable card.  The designer papers are all from Bella Blvd.- 'Socialite' and 'Lovey' lines, including her cute little polka dotted top. 


I colored her in with Copic markers and then added some felt mini rolled roses with gems in the center and some lacey ribbon for the finshing touches.  I think she is adorable!
.
Here are the My Favorite Things stamp set and die I used for this card.



Thanks for checking out my blog!


1 comment:

  1. oh, this one is darling! love her pieced shirt and the touch of bling! CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...