Pages

Saturday, March 31, 2012

WSC65- Magic!


This is my weeks entry in the My Favorite Things Wednesday Stamp Club.  I had the opportunity to use a lot of my new MFT supplies!


I used the new Pure Innocence Magician stamp and she is a cutie!  I paper pieced her dress and then colored her with Copic markers.  I also used the Open Scallop Doily and the Oval tab dies as well as the mini rolled roses die.



Black and red is one of my favorite color combinations and I really like the elegance it added to this card.  I used lots of red and black gems and gave it a little shine with some Stampin Up! silver glitter paper.



Inside I used some of the same papers and a sentiment from the magical VIP collection.

These are the MFT supplies I used for this card.



1 comment:

  1. Your coloring is gorgeous, and I love the little gems coming out of her wand. So cute! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...