Pages

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

MFT Guest Designer Bunny Hop!


Happy Tuesday everyone!  I have submitted my entry for the My Favorite Things Guest Designer and here is a closer look.  The challenge was "Bunny Hop" so I decided to create a board game complete with game pieces to be played like checkers.  I also made a little basket from a paper bag and a card to go along with the set.


I used all digital images for this project.  The bunnies are by Zlatina Gocheva and the Pure Innocence girl is by Heather Ellis.  All of the images were printed on Paper Temptress Cryogen White paper and then colored with Copic Markers.  The solid papers I used are Bazzil and the designer papers are Echo Park 'This and That',  Doodlebug 'Hello Spring' and Basic Grey 'Sweet Threads'.  All of the flowers, doilies and chevrons were cut from MFT Dienamics and the eggs were cut with my Cricut using the Doodlecharm cartridge.


Here is the card I created using this sweet bunny girl image by Heather Ellis.  I paper pieced her outfit and Easter egg and colored her shoes. Her outfit is white dotted swiss paper but it is hard to see in the photograph.  I gave her a fluffy tail and pom-poms using white Fun Flock.  I added some Hero Arts pearls, a MFT Dienamics Botanical Beauty flower, doily and chevron stripe.  What a doll!



I kept the inside pretty simple by using the same Echo Park  and Bazzil paper.  I used the smallest part of the Botanical Beauty Dienamics and added some more pearls and another chevron stripe.  The stamp is a Stampendous cling stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black ink.

Thanks for checking out my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...