Pages

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Strut Your Tailfeathers!


Hey everyone!  I wanted to share the birthday card I made for my sons girlfriend Cody! (Cody, I hope you are not peeking!) She is a fun, beautiful girl so I thought this saucy lady would be perfect.  This is Vivienne from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps and these ladies are always so much fun to color!



I used a combination of supplies for this card.  The patterned paper and ribbon are from my stash.  All of solid paper is from The Paper Company and everything is stamped on Paper Temptress Cryogen White.  I used Die-namics dies for the tag, all of the ovals and the flourishes.  Purple and red gems and a little bit of glitter are the finishing touches.



I kept the inside fairly simple.  Just added some more gems, a flourish and more of the purple striped paper.  Hope Cody has a great birthday and that she loves her card!

Thanks for checking out my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...