Pages

Friday, April 20, 2012

Lil' Cowboy!

It's time for another My Favorite Things Wednesday Stamp Club and for today I have a cute little buckaroo to show you!


This is for the MFTWSC68.  I changed up the sketch a little bit to fit my design and didn't use a traditional border, instead I used all the Die-namics country charms.  I wanted to put as much 'cowboy' into this card as possible.

This Pure Innocence Cowboy is so darling and I had a lot of fun coloring him and paper piecing together his outfit.  I used the October Afternoon 'Sasparilla' designer papers since they fit so perfectly well and I also used some canvas from Archivers for that extra country touch.

 
This cutie was colored with Copic markers.  I was having some trouble with his chaps but I think they turned out great.  The sentiment is also from the Pure Innocence Cowboy stamp set and I used my new fishtail banner stax (yay!) from My Favorite Things.


For the inside I used more of the October Afternoon 'Sasparilla' paper and more fishtail banner stax. The buttons I used are from Foof-fa-la and are tied with some Jillibean Soup red and white twine. That's it for my card today.

Thanks for checking out my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...