Pages

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Dreams



Graduations are right around the corner so I thought I would use this opportunity to make a graduation card AND enter it into the My Favorite Things Wednesday Stamp Club.  This was another great sketch that let me use a lot of different patterned paper.  I love that!


All of the solid papers are Bazzil and the designer paper is 'Carolina Breeze' by Teresa Collins. This paper collection is full of beautiful designs and the color combos are fantastic.


From MFT Stamps, I used a vertical greetings sentiment and the Die-namics monarch and mini monarch borders.  This sentiment is perfect for a new graduate.  I wanted to add a little more 'oomph' so I added some Colorbok metallic accents and a tiny tissue flower from Lucky Girl Goods at Etsy.com.



For the inside I added some more of this gorgeous paper and another sentiment from the MFT Stamps Big Greetings collection.  A few pearls were the finishing touch!




Thanks for visiting my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...