Pages

Wednesday, April 25, 2012




Hi everyone!  Since Mother's day is getting closer, I thought I had better start making cards for all the dear and wonderful women in my life.  I am also using this opportunity to enter into the Kraftin' Kimmie Saturday Challenge.


This week the challenge was based on this sketch.  I changed it up a bit because I wanted to use Brigette and she didn't quite fit in a circle.  All of the designer papers here are from the Lost and Found Blush 6x6 paper pad from My Mind's Eye.  I wanted to make this card sweet and girly and these papers do the job perfectly!


The oval was cut with MFT Dienamics Oval Stax and then I cut one size smaller and used that as a mask so I could color around the edges of the oval.   The roses, leaves and flourish  are also MFT Dienamics and the tag die is from Verve.


This sentiment is perfect for Mother's Day because we all want our moms to feel pampered although I don't know too many ladies who have the time to soak in a bubble bath.  We can always dream though!


On the inside of the card I kept the same block and scallop theme and the same designer paper. I just added a corner MFT Dienamic and a pink pearl.  All that is left to do is write a special message inside.

Thanks for checking out my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...