Pages

Monday, May 7, 2012

Bubble Over!


Hi Everyone!  Happy Monday.  Hope you all have a great week.  I have a card today for the My Favorite Things Wednesday Stamp Club.  I rotated the sketch a turn and worked from there.

I love the Pure Innocence kids so I chose another one for today. This little girl and the sentiment are both from the 'Blowing Bubbles' set.  The designer paper is My Mind's Eye Stella and Rose 'Gertie'.  I used MFT Circle Stax for the image and then masked it to color around the edges.  I used paper punches to cut the bubbles and then overlayed them with Rain Dots from Cloud Nine Design- cute!  A small silver buckle from Stampin Up! and some Doodlebug Design twine in yellow are the finishing touches.


On the inside, I stamped this cutie again and added another Botanical Beauty flower.  I have left this card blank because I'm not sure yet what sentiment I will use.  This card could work for so many occasions.


Thanks for checking out my blog!

1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty card. Love the way you made the banners go off the card, your coloring and the fun papers you put together. Love the inside of the card too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...