Pages

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Another HMD Card!


Hi everyone.  Hope you are having a great Wednesday.  I have another Mothers' Day card today.  This one for a very, very special mother...mine! 


I wanted to make this card as beautiful as she is but I don't think I even came close.  I did use lots of soft colors, flowers and gems - all things she loves.  I found this beautiful sentiment online and thought it was perfect for my mom.


The hearts were all cut on my Cricut and I used MFT Dienamics for the oval doily and the rolled roses. The edges of all of the hearts and roses were inked with Ranger distress ink and the designer paper is from Stampin Up!  I also used lots of pink and cream paper that I had in my stash:)  


The inside I kept pretty simple because I will be writing a long and lovely note to my mom wishing her a Happy Mothers' Day.  I did add some more ribbon and a little more bling as it is hard for me to resist those!

Thanks for checking out my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...