Pages

Friday, May 11, 2012

Mommy Dearest Challenge


Hi everyone!  Happy Friday and a Happy Mother's day to all of the mothers out there - me included!  I am looking forward to spending some time with my family this weekend.  In honor of Mother's day, The Greeting Farm has challenged us to show our love to Mom with their "Retro-Fresh" challenge.  As you all know from my previous blog posts, I am all done with my Mother's Day cards so I took this opportunity to make a gift tag for my Moms present.


I cut the tag with my Cricut and then decorated it using the fabulous designer paper 'Sugar Chic' from Heidi Swapp.  The Greeting Farm image is of Anya from the Miss Anya Collection.  I colored her with Copic Markers and distressed the image a bit with Ranger ink.   The 'love you mom' tag is cut from a Verve die and all of the roses are MFT mini rolled roses dienamics.


Lots of liquid pearls, a cabochon from My Pretty Lovelies, some pink ribbon and a few gems finish off this beautiful tag.

Thanks for checking out my blog!

1 comment:

  1. I'm your newest follower! Great blog, your work is gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...