Pages

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Hey There Cupcake!


Hello everyone!  The New Year always brings birthdays and so I thought I would get a head start on crafting some birthday cards and gifts.  Plus Paper Wings Productions, of which I am a proud designer, has this awesome cupcake stamp set that I couldn't wait to use!



I started out with a large glassine bag and added bright red polka dots which are always a favorite of mine.  Next came some sweet little cupcakes topped off with glitter frosting.  I watch the TV show 'Two Broke Girls' and they always show those delectable cupcakes so I have had a serious craving. I hope using this set cures me for a little while:) The showpiece of this adorable bag is the large cupcake with lots and lots of pink frosting and glitter. 



This bag will be perfect for a small card and either a small gift or an appreciated gift card. I actually started the card, shown inside the bag in this picture, but just didn't have time to finish...(darn puppy!)



I will leave you with a close up of the scrumptious cupcake in hopes that it will satisfy your craving for something sweet!  Just a reminder that there are only a few days left to sign up for the blog candy I am giving away to one of my followers.  You can check it out here.

The Paper Wings Productions supplies used:



Thanks for checking out my blog!  Bee Happy!!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Tara! This is such a fun card. I love all the layers of patterned papers and the glittered frosting is just perfect. Beautiful card :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is too cute, love the glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this - what kind of ink did you use on the bag? I want to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi cherrera11,
    thanks for your compliment on the gift bag! I use Staz-On ink for my glasine bags. It's stickier and more permanent.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...