Pages

Monday, January 14, 2013

We Have Chemistry!


Hi everyone! Valentine's Day is just one month away so I thought I would get started on all of the holiday cards I need to make.


This sweet little card features a My Favorite Things Pure Innocence cutie that I had not inked up yet. This 'PI Scientist' set has some of the cutest sentiments and I thought they would be perfect for Valentine's Day.  I also broke out my new Authentique 'Lovely' paper pad and mixed it with My Mind's eye 'Blush' for an adorable pink and red creation. All of the oval, doily and fishtail banner dies are also from My Favorite Things and I then added some Divine Twine in Black Licorice, lots of Kaisercraft gems, a bit of Stickles 'Diamond' glitter and a tiny pink heart button.


The inside has more fishtail banners and another delightful sentiment from the same set.  Of course I had to add some more gems and the charming scientist is just stamped in outline.  All of the tiny hearts are from the 'Undies in a Bunch' set from Raisin Boat stamps.
Last, but not least, I have some blog candy to give away!    And the winner is...... Rachel!  Rachel, please email me with all of your info and I'll get your Valentine goodies right out to you so you can start using them! 
Thanks for checking out my blog!  Bee Happy

1 comment:

  1. How sweet!! I love the shirt, and the doily die is so pretty! I have recently purchased some MFT, and now I am totally hooked!! lol! Gorgeous work!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...