Pages

Thursday, January 30, 2014

How Does Your Garden Grow!


Hi everyone! I know, I know… it's only January and it's still cold outside but when you live somewhere with a shorter growing season, it's never too early to get those garden plants started! When I saw these adorable Veggin' Out stamps for The Alley Way Stamps new February release, I just knew I wanted to create some cute hanging tags for my starter plants for my sneak peek!


I started by cutting the tags with my new Cameo and then got right to work stamping and coloring these cuties! I added in a small background and embellished each with a few candy dots! I plan on laminating them but wanted to wait until after I had taken pictures. This will be so much cuter that those plain written tags!


Here are close-ups of all of the tags!



























 



















Be sure and check out the 
TAWS Blog to see what the other designers created and how you can win this adorable little stamp set! Also, come back tomorrow for the TAWS February Release Blog Hop and see all of the new stamps!


Now a trip to Home Depot to get my peat pots and seeds!

Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!

TAWS Stamps Used:


1 comment:

  1. What a fun idea!!! My husband never labels in our garden, and it can get a bit tricky! lol! These turned out adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...