Pages

Saturday, January 4, 2014

My Favorite Craft Bloggers of the year!

Hi everyone! To start off the new year I would like to pay my respects to the following ladies who inspired and motivated me throughout the past year with their outstanding creations and seemingly endless creativity. These are the artists whose blogs I visit for every post! . I look forward to another year of wonderful inspiration, gorgeous projects and finding more crafty bloggers to love!


(in alphabetical order by blog name)

Capture The Moment  (Papertrey Ink)- Nichole Heady

It certainly can't hurt that she has tons of the most gorgeous stamp sets available to her but Nichole always has the most ingenious ways of combining stamps and dies and she always has the most beautiful color combinations!



Damask Love - Amber Kemp-Gerstel

Talk about creativity in an endless supply- this chick has got it! Amber travels down so many crafty avenues and I just count myself lucky that I get to follow her! 



Inking On The Edge - Tara Godfrey

Tara does everything in the most beautiful and precise layers. I can look at her cards several times and always find a new detail! She must have stock in a paper company!


Knee Deep In Paper - Rachel Parys

Rachel is my fellow Colorado crafter and leaves me the most flattering and funny comments! She also has MAD coloring skills and I am always in awe!




Lilybeans Paperie - Melissa Phillips


Soft and romantic and always with a vintage touch! Melissa's creations make me think of a less complicated life and her blog writing makes me want to live with her!


Little Honey Bee Studios - Norma Gomez


I was lucky enough to be on the Paper Wings Productions design team with Norma and she is truly an artist! Her mixed media creations are always colorful and full of fabulous layers!


Paper, Scissors and Superheroes - Betsy Veldman


I love color and so does Betsy! Plus her designs are always fresh and fun! Visiting her blog always makes me happy!




Reverse Confetti - Jen del Muro

We can all now benefit from Jens creativity since she launched her own stamp line! I love her style of layering and placement!





Soapbox Creations - Laurie Willison

Laurie makes me want to be a CAS girl. I can try but I could never match her simply beautiful and creative style. 



Thinking Stamps - Sarah Gough


Sarah has such a unique way of putting together her creations. I always love her choice of papers and colors and the way she combines them with stamps and embellishments!




There you have my top ten favorite crafters for the year! Hope you find as much inspiration from them as I do. Happy New Year to you and your loved ones! May you have a wonderful and joy filled new year!


Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea for a blog post!!! You are so sweet for listing me!!! I see several people on here that I am also a huge fan of! (including you!) Happy New Year my friend!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...