Pages

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Tiny Tags!



Hi everyone! The start of a new year is always a good time to start replenishing my stash of hand crafted goodies that I will be giving away throughout the year. Today I am featuring a trio of tags that I will be putting on gifts and goodie bags!


All of these tags were stamped using the masking technique so I could combine some smaller new TAWS images with the new Bitty Borders stamp set (which is quickly becoming a favorite in case you hadn't noticed!) These images are the perfect enhancement for a tag that won't overwhelm a gift!


Here I've taken two different sweet lip stamps from Enchanted and Once Upon A Time and added a little shine of gold on the images plus some glittery dots!


The cutest mushroom ever! This one has gold spots and is manly enough for all the men in your life!


Who wouldn't feel better getting this beautiful tag on a gift? Love the combo of images from Bitty Borders and the pretty flower from Flower Doodles!


Easy peasy way to add to my stash and give a bit of handmade goodness to those that I love!


Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!

Supplies Used:



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...