Pages

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Fruity Smile!


Hi everyone! I don't know about you but I am tired of this cold and snow and I am ready for warmer weather! I think it shows in the cards I've been creating as they are all bright and cheerful!

Today's card is no exception with its brightly colored, yummy looking fruit images from The Alley Way Stamps new set, Tooty Fruity! I layered these yummy goodies with a few different layers to make a happy little collage card. That's Flower Doodles in the background and then I added some washi tape from American Crafts and Little B along with some paper tags and adorable heart pins from Basic Grey. The sentiment is from another new TAWS set, Speak Easy!


The inside is left clean and open for me to add in a sentiment stamp later. I had to add more tasty fruit from the set and more lovely Flower Doodles! Hope this cheers you up from the winter doldrums!




Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!

TAWS stamps used:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...