Pages

Saturday, February 8, 2014

Little Love Notes!


Hi everyone! I am in full Valentine's Day crafting mode and I have a sweet treat to share with you today for the Timeless Twine blog! Scroll down for my TAWS post or click here! I was inspired by the current challenge at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge blog: Love Notes. I created a goodie box full of sweets and sweet notes so my husband can have a special message every day of the month and not just on Valentine's Day!

I took a french fry holder from Bella Creationz and jazzed it up with some mist and then added lots of interesting banners and a colorful tag expressing how I feel about me and him (interject the aaws here :)). I filled this little box with some pull out love notes and some tiny letters just for him! Plus there are some edible sweets too!



Here is a close-up of some of the little love notes for him complete with tiny envelopes. The inside will have a special message from me (for our eyes only!).



And a closer look of the goodies in the box! I don't think you can ever over tell the ones you love exactly how you feel!




Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!


I am entering this into the following challenges:

Timeless Twine Colors Used:



Bella Creationz supplies:


Other supplies:

Bo Bunny Head Over Heels 12x12 paper collection
Tiny notes and envelopes from my hoarding stash
Mr. Hueys Mist in Hot Diggety




6 comments:

  1. How cute!!! I need you to rub some of that Valentine mojo off on me, I haven't made a single thing yet!! lol! This is so festive and happy! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great collection of love goodies - great personality and quirkiness! Thanks for joining us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tara this is fabulous! You did such an awesome job!
    Deb C

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hubby will love his notes and treats. I like how you tied the twine different on each. Super job!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this, Tara!! Stunning and fabulous!! : ) ~ Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are adorable! I'm picking them to be featured at Paper Issues today... thanks for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...