Pages

Saturday, February 22, 2014

Fun Congratulations!


Hello everyone! Happy Saturday to you! You know, as Spring arrives, graduations will be right around the corner and it's never too early to start working on those congratulations cards! I have a super fun one to share today!


I used some of the smiling face images from The Alley Way Stamps 'Face It' set and combined them with some cute word bubble images from 'Spell Check' for a bright and happy way to express congrats! I added in some bright patterned paper from the Simple Stories 'Summer Fresh' paper pack and some brightly colored candy dots from Basic Grey and My Mind's Eye!


On the inside, another happy face and a simple message! I used the back side of one of the 'Spell Check' word bubbles for the solid image and then stamped over that with the congrats image from 'Jibber Jabber'. This card is perfect for a new grad or anyone else celebrating a milestone!

These colors match the Diane von Furstenberg colors in the Runway Inspired Challenge #54 so I am entering this card!


Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!

TAWS stamps used:


2 comments:

  1. Love your fun and whimsical take on the Runway Inspired Challenge, Tara! I love the color choice and placement of elements! This card is FANTABULOUS indeed! So glad that you join the fun with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those cute little faces and your enamel dots! Thank you for joining us on the Runway!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...