Pages

Friday, April 25, 2014

Be Inspired Challenge #52!


Hello everyone! It's time again for another Be Inspired Challenge brought to you by The Alley Way Stamps! Remember, we changed the challenge a bit so now you have a whole month to get crafty! Plus, you can win a fabulous prize from TAWS AND join us as a guest designer for a future BIC!

The inspiration photo below is very soft and subtle and I was drawn to the teensy bits of green in the picture as well as the blowing seeds.



I kept the yellows and greens soft and embossed over the flower images with glitter. After the stamping was complete, I also dry embossed a pretty swirl background before adding larger flakes of glitter for the blowing seeds. I was concerned they wouldn't show well in the photo but you can definitely see them! 



The inside is clean and simple with a reversed yellow background and the flowers stamped in green. I also embossed them in glitter for a bit of sparkle!




Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!! 

Supplies Used:
Stampendous Shaved Ice
Sizzix Embossing Folder
Kaisercraft Gems

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...