Pages

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Starry Congrats!


Hi everyone! It's getting very close to graduation season so I thought I would share a recent grad card I created! 

I used the brand new Star of the Show clear stamp set from The Alley Way Stamps! Stars are a perfect way to say congratulations and I just adore the sentiment that is included in the set! I curved the sentiment on my acrylic block before stamping so it would fit in this circle. I added lots of extra die-cut stars, cutting some of them out of the background! A few tiny gems add just a bit a sparkle so this would work for a guy or gal!


More stars on the inside and a big congrats sentiment! I also added the smaller 'you made it' from separate images in the Bitty Borders set. 


Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!

Supplies Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...