Pages

Saturday, April 5, 2014

Robots and Stars!


Hi everyone! I am just loving the new Star of the Show stamp set from The Alley Way Stamps! It has three different star patterns which are perfect for backgrounds, borders and more! I wanted to see how it paired up with some older TAWS stamps using the sweet sentiment that is included. 

I dug through my stash of TAWS images and when I saw the robots, I came up with the idea of shiny metal and shiny stars and this is what I created! 


I cut out the insides of the stamped image and then added the sparkly paper underneath.  I created a background border with the wide star stamp  and then embossed over it in clear for some shine. I did the same thing with the sentiment too and added a banner of the sparkly paper. The mini gears were colored and then layered with glossy accents. So very bright and colorful!


You could really add any happy, congratulatory sentiment to this card but I kept it simple with 'Happy Birthday' since I am always needing birthday cards, especially boy ones! More stars, another gear and more shiny paper make for a super fun card!




Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!

Supplies Used:

THe Paper Studio Holographic Silver sticker paper
Zing clear embossing powder
EK Success border punch


1 comment:

  1. This would be a great guy card!! I love all of the metallic/bling going on here!! Super cool!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...