Pages

Saturday, March 7, 2015

Girly Birthday!


Hi everyone! One of my favorite little girlies has a birthday coming up and I always create a special card for her. I just received my first stamps from Tiddly Inks and knew this image would be perfect for her big day!



I am also entering this card into the current Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge which is 'Special Lady/Girlie'. I went all out on the girly part and gave this cutie a flouncy dress and lots of sparkle and gems. Plus, a bow never hurts either!



I fussy cut a small crown and added it to the birthday sentiment for a bit of extra pizazz and cuteness. What fun it was to color with Copic markers again - I just haven't done it in so long that it took me a looong time! 



Pretty simple on the inside with a fun sentiment and one more fancy crown! Fit for a queen!


Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!

Supplies Used:
Bo Bunny 'Head Over Heels' 6x6 paper pad
Copic Markers
Stampin' Up gold glitter paper 
Mark Richards gold gems

1 comment:

  1. OMG, she is so sweet!!! This is super cute and girly! Love the inside too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...