Pages

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Monthly Mini: March


Hi everyone. Here today with another fabulous mini for the month of March! Since it is March Madness, I thought this would be a great time to showcase a more masculine mini for all of the fantastic guys in our lives.


I was inspired by this Maggie Holmes mini (and all of the paint chip samples I have collected!) to create this adorable mini filled with rad retro designs and cool indie inspired embellishments! This fab mini features the Basic Grey 'Hipster' 6x6 paper pad, designer chipboard stickers and buttons along with lots of dies and twine and gems! Lots of pictures, few words....














You know you probably have lots of these paint swatches stashed in your craft room! Pull them out and create a fab mini of your very own!


Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!

Supplies Used:
Basic Grey Hipster 6x6 paper pad, chipboard stickers and chipboard buttons
Candy Dots: My Mind's Eye 'Collectable' and 'Cut & Paste, Prima 'All Star'
Mark Richards gold gems
Studio Calico wooden stars and pieces
Jillibean Soup twine

1 comment:

  1. Seriously cool guy album!!! I have a bunch of these items from this BG set, and I haven't used them up yet...this gives me a ton of inspiration!!! Great work!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...