Pages

Friday, July 3, 2015

Happy Independence Day!


Hi everyone! Are you all gearing up for a fun weekend filled with family, food and fireworks? The Fourth of July is a favorite holiday of mine because it always seems to involve those three very important things! Plus, it's almost always hot which is my favorite kind of weather!

Since food is on the list, I could not pass up an opportunity to make some fun red, white and blue cookies. I adore this color combo not just because it signifies our country's independence but mostly because it's bright and eye-catching!


Of course, I went a little overboard and made lots but that way I had plenty to send some to family not celebrating with us and lots to give away! Plus this way my husband doesn't just get all of the rejects!


Some fun and iconic Uncle Sam hats for the big day!


Fireworks and candy are definite must-haves!


And who can resist a big bowl of patriotic stars! So pretty AND yummy!

May you all have a happy and safe, fun and food and fireworks filled Fourth of July!

Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...