Pages

Thursday, July 9, 2015

Sweet Shoppe Birthday!


Hi everyone! Summer is the perfect time to create projects with bright colors and I am sharing a fun gift I made using beautiful turquoise and yellow!


The Petite Places by Papertrey Ink are just the cutest and I couldn't wait to create a birthday ensemble for my SIL. What fun it was to put together this delightful little sweet shoppe and all its fun embellishments!  


I had just the right size jar to fill with goodies to go along with her gift and the clear dome is the perfect way to jazz up the top!


I mimicked the sweet shoppe on the front of the card and added in a couple more brightly colored store fronts. Pretty patterned paper makes the background wonderful too! I die-cut and stamped a few tiny flowers and added those along with sequins, gems and ribbon.




The inside has a simple sentiment and lots of space to write in a birthday message! 


Thanks for checking out my blog! Be Happy!!


Supplies Used:
Kerr Mason jar
Cartwright sequins
Stampin' Up border punch
American Crafts ribbon

2 comments:

  1. That dome on the jar is flippin' adorable!! I love these sets, and all of the different ways you can use them!! Great color scheme!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous package! Love your colour combo too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...