Pages

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Little Gnomie!


Hi everyone! When I saw the Gnome stamp set from My Favorite Things I had to have it! These little guys are the most adorable and I couldn't wait to color them! This card has been finished for a while now so I think it's high time I put it on my blog!



I started with an inked sunburst background and added in rolling green hills so I could layer in the gnome and toadstools. After coloring all of the images with Copic markers, I added in some glossy accents and tiny colored flower gems. The gnome and his snail buddy are just the cutest!


The inside is clean and simple with lots of open space. One more bright toadstool and tiny snail add just the right amount of color!




Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!


Supplies Used:
Bazzil card stock
Copic Markers
Glossy Accents
Offray Ribbon
Recollections gems

1 comment:

  1. How fun is this!!! I love the little scene you created for this guy!! Great work!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...