Pages

Thursday, October 13, 2016

Foxy Banner!


Hi everyone! I love making decor pieces for my home  for all holidays and Fall is one of my favorites! I mean, there are so many gorgeous colors in the Fall palette and of course, foxes!


Who could resist anything made with these adorable creatures? This fox die from Simon Says Stamp is actually a 'plush' die but has so many more uses including these paper cuties! I combined them with some pretty patterned paper and chipboard accents from Echo Park along with some die cut leaves to make this festive Fall banner.


A close-up of the girly fox- she looks so sweet with a flower in her fur! The sunflower behind her is layered  die cut leaves!


Now for the guy fox (or Fawkes if you prefer! haha). He's sporting a darker shade of red fur and is toting around a  cute little acorn.


I mounted the foxes and all of the adorable accents onto thick twine and then added some curled twine and Autumn colored ribbon on the ends! Now to find the perfect spot in the house for  this sweet banner!

Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!

Supplies Used:
Bazzil card stock
Copic marker R02
Cartwrights sequins
American Crafts and Ribbon FX ribbon
crafts store twine
DMC embroidery thread


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...