Pages

Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Shiny Chevrons!


Hi everyone! I bought some new products from My Favorite Things a while back and I couldn't wait to use them! One of the new items was this fabulous chevron cover-up die that I thought would look beautiful against a blended background.


I pulled out some Fall colored Distress Inks and began blending them onto card stock. Once that was complete, I flicked water over the surface for the droplet effect and then covered the entire surface in a water/gold perfect pearl mixture for extra shine!


'Happy' was cut from a die and doubled up for thickness  out of shiny black card stock. I added a tiny label sentiment below that and some pretty little sequins for color!




Thanks for checking out my blog!  Bee Happy!!

Supplies Used:
Card Stock: Bazzil, Michaels
Cartwrights Sequins
Heidi Swapp Happy die

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...