Pages

Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Inky Feathers!


Hi everyone! Feathers are a bit of an obsession with me lately- I am so glad they haven't gone out of style! This colorful card features a new stencil I purchased recently-'Mini Fancy Feathers' from The Crafters Workshop.


There are so many gorgeous feathers in this stencil and I knew they would look awesome with distress inks! I used a combo of three colors for each feather and blended them lightest to darkest and fit the feathers together in an interesting pattern!


I used a die to cut to split up the card panel and give it some curved edges. This created the perfect spot for my sentiment, which was embossed in white! I thought the card needed a bit of interest so I layered some pink and silver washi tapes in the background and added some silver gems.

Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!

Supplies Used:
Mark Richards silver gems
Queen and Co. washi tape

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...