Pages

Tuesday, September 6, 2016

'Little You' Baby Girl Mini


Hi everyone! Wow! It has been A WHILE since I have posted anything! I've been busy, still crafting and working on projects, and really have no good excuse for not blogging.

We had our kitchen completely remodeled and that's what started this hiatus- people in and out for days, lots of noise, my dogs going crazy....It was just too hard to get any work done. And then, during all of the construction, my office flooded! Everything had to be moved out and I did take the opportunity to freshen things up a bit with new and better lighting, new paint and a new set-up. All of this led to me getting out of a creative mood. Boy, once you get away from the busy grind of keeping a blog up, it gets super easy to forget about it.   

But, I am back and I figured my first post back better be a good one. So today, I am showcasing a gorgeous mini scrapbook I made for a sweet couple that just had their first baby, a girl, a few months ago! It was made with the super adorable Crate Paper 'Little You' collection which is full of trendy and classic baby elements in soft colors with fabulous gold touches! This mini was made all the sweeter with a onesie shaped chipboard album from Michaels.

The cover of the mini is beautiful with a shiny gold frame and a big pink bloom. I added in lots of sweet word stickers from the 'Little You' collection.





I added in other paper lines that coordinated well with the soft colors of the collection. Here I used green polka dot Bo Bunny card stock along with some larger dotted paper from the Dear Lizzy 'Documentary' collection. 


One of my favorite pages- this one features decorative chipboard frames with adorable icon stickers!


Don't you just love the adorable bear? It is a decorative clip that is part of the 'Little You' collection. The doily and rose add a soft touch to this page.



Such cute phrase stickers in this collection- I wanted to use them all! I added in a gold flowers and gold sequins as well as another adorable clip.


 A touch of lace on this page along with a cuddly bunny and more gold finishes.


 The icon stickers in this collection are just too cute! I just love this tiny dress. I added in some velvet ribbon for a soft touch!


Another favorite page! This paper is from Teresa Collins and is the perfect background for more of the darling stickers!


Another adorable clip adorned with a bit of ribbon along with more gold and charming stickers finish off this lovely mini! 


It was a joy to make and give this sweet mini to the new parents. I know they will fill it with lots of pictures of their new baby girl!


Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!

Supplies Used:
Mark Richards Gold Gems
Prima rose and flower
Stampin' Up felt flower
Craft Store twine
Ribbon by Ribbon FX, Anerican Crafts and others



1 comment:

  1. Oh, this is so adorable! I love all of the wonderful details!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...