Pages

Friday, September 9, 2016

Beloved Dogs!



Hi everyone! It is such a hard thing to lose a dog and we grieve just as much as we would any other member of the family. My sister recently had to put her oldest dog to sleep and I wanted her to know we felt her pain too.


I kept the colors of this sweet card bright and happy to cheer up my sister and her family. Their dog was a beautiful husky mix and I tried to emulate the colors on this cute pup.  The charms, from My Favorite Things, add just the right touch and are topped off with a twine bow and tiny enamel hearts.


I know my sister and her family will mourn the loss of their beautiful dog for a long time but hopefully this card gave them a little bit of  comfort.


Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!

Supplies Used:
Prima Anna Maria Sugardot stickers
Copic Markers: C00, T1, T2, E52, R81, R83



2 comments:

  1. This is paws-itively adorable!!! (couldn't help myself.) Great layout!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rachel! And you know I always look forward to your comments- they are the BEST!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...