Pages

Thursday, October 6, 2016

Toot Toot Beep Beep!


Hi everyone! Today I have some simply put together cards that are still super cute! Nothing too fancy- just stamps, paper, ribbon and a few embellishments.



I adore this scooter from Paper Smooches! I think it's every girls dream to own one of these and doodle around in style. This one is the less expensive option! 


The first card features a watercolor segment against a cloud filled background. The Copic colored scooter was divided into sections for some interest and layered on top. A little Wink of Stella and sequins add some shine!


Since one card was done in pastels I decided to do the next in bright, Fall colors! I changed the orientation of the card and divided the image on this one too. A paper and ribbon background accents the colors of this card along with some red stars!


Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!

Supplies Used:
Copic Markers
Tomboy black marker
American Crafts ribbon
Cartwrights sequins
Studio Calico wooden star
Bazzil card stock

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...