Pages

Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Snowman Buddies!


Hi everyone! A couple of chilly snowmen friends for the first day of Winter- complete with some glittery falling snow!  These adorable snowmen are perfect for the chilly weather we have been having!



I first watercolored a cool blue background with accents of purple before stenciling in some glittery falling snow.  The snowmen were also watercolored in the same shades along with the cheery Cardinals! Before adding in the die-cut snow hills, I embossed them for some fun texture and added in the tracks so they would move freely on the card!


I gave the snowmen some personality with a polka dotted scarf and a sequin topped hat and then added in a super sweet sentiment. A couple more shiny sequins were the final touch! I am wishing you all Happy Holidays ! I will see you after all of the festivities!


Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!

Supplies Used:
Lifestyle Crafts 'Spotted' embossing folder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...