Pages

Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Tiny Trees!


Hi everyone! A clean and simple Christmas card to share today! These trees may be tiny but they pack a colorful punch! And they are so stinkin' cute!


The adorable trees were die cut from white card stock and to add a bit of visual interest I die cut the chevron dot patterns as well. I watercolored a panel in bright red and green and once dry, added in some bold gold stripes using a Signo Gel Pen. 


I arranged sections of the watercolor pieces so the lines were all different and added red and green backgrounds to the chevron patterns too! A simple and sweet sentiment was stamped in red and to accent the gold stripes, I added tiny, shiny stars to the top of the trees!


Thanks for checking out my blog!  Bee Happy!!

Supplies Used:
Celebrate It Gold Stars


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...