Pages

Thursday, December 1, 2016

The Magic Of Christmas!



Hi everyone! I truly believe in the magic of Christmas. Not just Santa, but all of the kindness and giving that comes with this season. So of course I couldn't pass up creating a "Believe' Christmas card !


This delightful stamp and die set is from Simon Says Stamp and has lots of inspirational sentiments- not just Christmas ones. I wanted a plaid background but didn't have any paper that I liked so I created my own using Copic markers and a ruler. I used the ope die to cut out the word area and then lined the opening with my new plaid. The word 'believe' is stamped in Hero Arts black ink so it would be sure and stand out!


The word needed a few accents and I added those with some embossed holly leaves and berries. I can't resist sparkle and shine so I also added in some red pearl dots and a semi-circle of shiny gems!

Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!

Supplies Used:
Copic Markers
Permanent marker in silver
Bazzil card stock
Prima Say It In Crystals 'Cherish' gems
Ranger Liquid Pearls

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...