Pages

Friday, March 16, 2018

Amazing You!


Hi everyone! It's almost St. Patrick's Day so the color combo for the new Color Throwdown Challenge #484 fits perfectly! I made a clean and simple card that is striking with it's watercolors and simple die-cuts!



I started with some Tim Holtz woodgrain watercolor paper which has amazing detail! I did some ink smooshing using a variety of purple distress inks and then added a few splatters with a paint brush. Once the ink was dry I added a light cover of Nuvo glitter pen to most of thea areas of ink.


I stuck with leafy die-cuts to mimic the greenery in the inspiration pic and used three different green papers- one solid and two patterned. I also added in a bit of the patterned paper to the side of the background along with a tinny strip of deep purple. Some sparkly clear silvery sequins add just a bit of shine! 




Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!! 

Supplies Used:
My Favorite Things Blueprints 10, 14 (retired)


1 comment:

  1. What an amazingly beautiful creation, Tara! LOVE that background. Thanks so much playing along wit this week's CTD!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...