Pages

Thursday, March 8, 2018

Sweet Romance Cards!


Hi everyone! I don't know if you are like me but I hate to throw away even small scraps of a paper collection that I love unless I feel like I really did a lot with it. Case in point, I had some pieces left of the Simple Stories 'Romance' collection and wanted to use them because they are so beautiful!


This is actually a Valentine's Day collection but that holiday was long over and I still had the paper so I put the scraps together with some of the stickers I had left and made some very pretty occasion cards! I never have enough Thank You or Birthday cards so these will be wonderful to have on hand!


I love layering on my cards and with coordinating papers it's so easy to make a stunning card by die-cutting the scraps and putting them together! For this birthday card I took some of the collection 'bits & pieces' and added those to the patterned papers. The sentiment is stamped in black and I added some iridescent flower sequins for shine!



The Thank You card features more of the patterned paper die cut into shapes and layered with lovely flower and butterfly stickers and chipboard. I did add foam adhesive to parts of this card for a dimensional look and to have a few areas to tuck in pretty green sequins!




Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!

Supplies Used:
American Crafts ribbon
Cartwrights sequins 
My Favorite Things Blueprints 'retired' 10, 14,15, 20, 22, 23

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...