Pages

Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Lucky Charm!


Hi everyone! We will soon be celebrating all things Irish!  Of course I have a sweet card to commemorate the occasion!


I had some scraps left over from my treat topper project using the Simple Stories 'St. Patricks Day' paper collection and put them together for this lovely layered card. I used one of the 4x6 journaling cards for my background and then added in a shiny gold dolly. 


The next step was to add in more dimension with charming stickers from the collection. Some of the stickers  were popped up with foam tape so I could tuck tiny gold sequins behind them. I finished the card by adding  more of the beautiful patterned paper to the inside of the card along with a couple of heart stickers! 




Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!

Supplies Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...