Pages

Friday, October 19, 2018

Fright Night Mini Album!


Hi everyone! I have more adorable Simple Stories Halloween goodies to share with you today! This Simple Vintage Halloween paper collection was so full of amazing art and details that I had to continue creating with it!


Of course I could not pass up making a mini album (love!) and I took inspiration from the super talented Bea Valint at myshinystudio.blogspot.com and made this simple but oh so fabulous, folded mini album! I added in an extra fold and a cute interactive piece to the album as well as keeping the flip pages on one side!


All of the patterned paper in this collection is amazing and coordinates so well together that I hd no problems mixing them together! The interactive fold-out was cut from the 3x4 journal cards and simply scored before adhering to the extra fold in the album. I also added in a double pocket that hold a couple of adorable tags!


The flip photo section was made using the 4x6 journal cards which feature the best vintage images that remind me so much of my childhood Halloweens! I adorned each page with a tab as well as lots more of the Bits & Pieces and stickers for a wonderful layered look! There are 8 fabulous pages in all as well as space at the back for more photos and mementos!




Make this super cute folded mini today and have it all ready for your holiday photos! Have a happy and safe Halloween! Be sure and check out my YouTube video to see all of this wonderful details of this mini!


Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!

Supplies Used:
Martha Stewart paper doily
Sewing machine, thread
Satin ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...