Pages

Monday, October 22, 2018

Wedding Bliss!


Hi everyone! The wedding season is winding down but I have another gorgeous mini album to share! This sweet little scrapbook was made for a beautiful young lady that I have known for many years. I don't know how it's possible that she gets older and I stay the same age???! Hehe...


The paper collection I used for this album is an older one from Echo Park Paper Co. but the colors fit her Fall wedding perfectly and you can never go wrong with paper from Echo Park! Plus there are gold foil accents throughout which really highlight the lovely patterns!


This album, that flips at the top, is made of varying shapes of chipboard and each page is a different size. Here you can see all the fronts of the pages and how wonderful the patterned paper coordinates together!


The backs of the pages look awesome too! I layered in lots of stickers with the sweet sentiments and some gold accents of my own as well! I am loving the silhouette of that car- so cute!


Wedding albums are always such a joy to make! I love helping a new couple remember their happy day I know the bride and groom will have a great time adding their wedding photos to this mini album! Be sure and see the video on YouTube!




Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!

Supplies Used:
ribbon 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...