Pages

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Halloween Trio!


Hi everyone.  I have a sweet little trio of mini Halloween cards to share with you.  All of the designer paper and embellishments are from Bella Blvd.  I've used the new and delightful 'Too Cute To Spook' papers and chipboard pieces along with paper from an older collection 'Mr. Boy''


The chipboard pieces from the 'Too Cute To Spook' collection were so sweet it was hard to decide which to use. I finally decided on the skeleton, the ghost and the spider and its web.  I layered the Halloween papers and chipboard pieces with different borders, banners, buttons and twine.  All of the corners were cut with an old, old corner punch.


I gave each mini card a little bling by adding some black and colored gems and this spider card features a scallop border punch from Stampin' Up! and some eye-catching tags.


This little gray ghost is too cute with his shiny eyes.  A few fishtail banners in Halloween colors dress up the front of the card.


Finally, this skeleton looks a little afraid of his own tombstone!  I added a Martha Stewart border and a small banner from MFT 'Mix and Match Banners'

Hope these mini cuties help get you in the mood for Halloween festivities!


Thanks for checking out my blog!

2 comments:

  1. Wow!!! More super cute Halloween fun!!! Alright, now I have to play catch up! lol! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, these are so cute! Fall is my favorite time of year and I've been looking for something like this to pump up the fall spirit! Thanks for sharing! On to read more of your great ideas!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...