Pages

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Witches Brew!

Hi everyone!  I bought the cutest Halloween paper collection pack recently and I have been having a ball creating all kinds of goodies with it!  It is the Witch Hazel collection kit from October Afternoon and it is loaded with gorgeous papers, darling shape stickers and very cute word and label stickers.  I love it and I think it will show in my newest Halloween creations!
My husband brought home this super adorable bottle of beer and after we drank it (of course), I knew I wanted to decorate it and use it for Halloween.  I started by staining the paper bag the bottle came in with Memento Tangerine ink and then giving it a fringed top.  The next step was to layer the fabulous Witch Hazel collection papers in all sorts of interesting shapes and borders.  I wrapped this around the bottle and then created a sweet label as the focal piece using stickers and labels from the same fun collection.
Lastly, I tied a double bow around the bottle and added some new LED branch stakes that I purchased at Target.  I love the way my Halloween decoration turned out!
My next project with this October Afternoon collection is a Hallowen card featuring the darling little witch on her broom.  I cut out some ovals and a few banners using my MFT Dienamics dies and then layered them on the card front. All of the sweet little stars are stickers from the collection and the spooky sentiment is very fitting for this card.
Another perfectly spooky sentiment  on the inside of the card.  I made a lot more with this collection so I hope you will come back and see me next week.

Thanks for checking out my blog!  Bee happy!

1 comment:

  1. Holy cow Tara, these are so cool!! What a super idea, re-using that bottle for your Halloween project, I am totally jealous! I love that witch, she reminds me of the animated witch from the into of Bewitched. (from a looooong time ago!) lol!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...