Pages

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

All Wound Up!


Hi everyone.  Happy October!  I love this month and its sweet and spooky holiday so to celebrate, all of my posts will be all about Halloween!  The first project of the month is a simple card that is very charming!
 

This card features the too cute to be scary mummy of the 'All Wound Up' set from Raisin Boat Stamps.  I combined him with some creepy images from the 'Scary Voices' set, also from Raisin Boat and used black embossing powder to make them stand out. The finishing touches were tiny polka dots and purple gems.


The sentiment is perfect for the season too and I hope that you all get wound up in all the fun this Halloween!

The Raisin Boat supplies used:



Thanks for checking out my blog!

5 comments:

  1. Great card. Love your embellshments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fun!! I LOVE Halloween! We need to find markers with glow in the dark ink, that would be so cool on him! lol!! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glow in the dark markers would be awesome! Great idea Rachel. Thanks!

      Delete
  3. Hi Tara - I am so sorry I have missed all your work. I think I'm back now. I love your card. What a great sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Theresa, so glad you're back! I did miss you for a while there. Hope everytihng is ok.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...