Pages

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Mother's Day Take 2!




Hi everyone!  Today I am sharing the rest of the Mother's Day items I created.  Last week I showed you the gift I created for my Grandma and today's cards and gift box are for my Step-Mother, Mother-in-law and my Mom.  They are such beautiful, wonderful ladies and so very important to me.  I love creating special cards just for them and they are always so happy to receive them.


The cards I made for my Step-Mother and Mother-in-law are basically the same design - I just changed up the flower.  I used Papertrey Ink's Rosie Posie step 1 & 2 sets which are very quickly becoming my go-to favorite.  All of the flower images are so gorgeous and the second step adds so much dimension.  I also used all of the coordinating dies to cut out these beauties.


For my lovely Step-Mother, I used the Rose image in pinks and reds.  Hers had to be mailed so all of the images and dies had to stay within the card size.


My beautiful Mother-in-law got the Posie image on her card also in pinks and reds.  I added a few crystals and let her leaves hang off the edge as I would be hand delivering hers.


Lastly is a small pillow box I created for the best mother in the world, my Mom.  I covered the pillow box with chevrons and poppies in her favorite color, purple.  I also added a big splashy purple poppy (don't know if there is such a thing) and a beautiful tag.  I supported the retail card companies this year and actually bought my Mom a card because it was just too sweet to resist.  That is why there is no handcrafted creation for my Mom.  There is always next year...

Hope you enjoyed my Mother's Day creations.  Thanks for checking out my blog!  Bee Happy!!

The supplies used:

2 comments:

  1. So bright and pretty!! I love all of the flowers! Fantastic work!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...