Pages

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Congrats Grad!



Hi everyone! Last week I showed a post of the graduation shadowbox I created.  Well today I have the card I made to go along with it!


I kept the black, purple, white and silver color scheme to match the school colors and embossed the background for some nice texture.  I added lots of stars in different sizes for the excitement of the big day.  The 'Congrats' stamp from RaisinBoat is embossed in black and popped off the background a bit.


 I made this card to enclose a bit of cash (every grads favorite gift!) and kept the sentiment, also from RaisinBoat, simple and to the point.  More embossing, lots of mini stars and a space for a personal message and this card is complete!


Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!

The supplies used:

1 comment:

  1. What a great fold!! This turned out awesome! Any grad would love receiving this!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...