Pages

Saturday, March 8, 2014

Flower Jar!


Hi everyone! Spring is the theme this month for the Timeless Twine Twine-istas and that makes me so happy! We can have pretty snowy Springs here in Colorado so I have to be satisfied stamping flowers and using bright colors! 

I still had some pretty patterned papers left over from our fabulous cross promo with Lawn Fawn and the happy colors definitely say Spring! I added in a mason jar filled with some pretty blooms and tied it off with the gorgeous Raspberry Lemonade Twine! Lastly, I added in a bright, shiny butterfly from the Bella Creationz  mixed sequins.



The inside features more of the fabulous Lawn Fawn paper and a perfect sentiment for those beautiful Spring days! 


Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!

Supplies Used:

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful Spring card! I like the papers...they are so happy and colorful. The jar and flowers look wonderful...great stamp sets. Fabulous job!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous!! I love anything with a mason jar on it!! Beautiful Spring colors!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...