Pages

Saturday, March 22, 2014

Hello Spring!


Hi everyone! Happy Spring to you! May you start seeing some green and pops of color after all of this cold weather we have been having!

The Timeless Twine Design Team has been tasked this month with Spring projects and I could not resist a pot full of flowers to get into the Spring mood! So much fun to create these colorful beauties out of Timeless Twine. I even gave them twine stems and a twine flowerpot too!



Everything is layered on bright sunny patterned paper along with a sweet sentiment embossed on vellum. I sprinkled on some sequins for a little more shine!

A quick shot of the inside which might look plain now but I will fill this up with a nice note to someone special!




Thanks for checking out my blog! Be Happy!!

Supplies Used:

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea for twine!! This had to take you a while, such a great idea!! Might have to try this...Lord knows I have enough twine laying around....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...