Pages

Sunday, March 30, 2014

TAWS Sneak Peek Day #3


Hi everyone! It's time again for a new release at The Alley Way Stamps! This month Alison has created some of the cutest sets so be sure and check out sneak peeks 1 and 2 over at the blog!

I am giving you a sneak of a new background set Star of the Show! He he, it's really not a peek since I used all of the stamps in the set! I just love all of the different sizes of stars- so many possibilities for backgrounds, borders and mixing and matching!

I have a graduation coming up and what better way to say Congratulations than stars?! I layered all of the sizes and embossed the center strip in sparkly silver to match this awesome sentiment!  Lots of glitter, silver card stock and gems really add to the sparkle!



For the inside I added in another sentiment from an older set, Jibber Jabber and added one of the smaller stars from the set! Beautiful card for a beautiful graduate!




Come back tomorrow for The Alley Way Stamps new release blog hop and see what great projects the design team has created with these great new sets! 

Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...