Pages

Saturday, March 1, 2014

TAWS Be Inspired Challenge #49


Hi everyone! A new Be Inspired Challenge is up and running over at The Alley Way Stamps Be Inspired Challenge blog! You won't want to miss this one! The inspiration photo is bright and happy and so much fun!




I saw this picture and was immediately taken with all of the bright oranges and polka dots and stripes! I created a sweet little banner to show off these bright colors against a backdrop of bold stripes. I added a bit of green paper at the bottom and lots of shiny yellow sequins for the bright lights! The sentiment, from the Speak Easy stamp set, is exactly how this picture makes me feel!



The inside is simple with another great sentiment from Jibber Jabber and more of those bold stripes. I added in one tiny stamp from Petal Pushers and more shiny sequins!




Head on over to the Be Inspired Challenge blog and enter your project today!

Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!


TAWS Stamps used:
not shown: Spotted, Birds of a feather

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...