Pages

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Vintage Poppy!


Hi everyone! I've been busy creating birthday cards for the many I celebrate in June and this beauty is one of them! 


This card features a single red poppy against a blended distressed background. I added in a few splatters to the background and some shiny Wink of Stella glitter to the poppy for a bit of interest and finished it all of with a burlap bow.


The inside is nice and simple with a heartfelt sentiment and another shiny red poppy against the background. Just so happens that the Simon Monday Challenge is all about plants so I will be entering this card into the Simon Monday Challenge: For The Love of Plants.


Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!

Supplies Used:
Strathmore Bristol paper
Caramelos ribbon at Etsy.com



2 comments:

  1. So gorgeous!! I am always wanting to try some beautiful floral stamps, I just haven't taken the time to do so. This is a pretty and feminine card, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fabulous card! Love the beautiful distressed effect. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...